Find Some of the Best Snowmobile Trails in Wisconsin
Door County’s snowmobile trails connect every corner of the county, including rural restaurants 和 downtown districts. With more than 250 miles of state 和 club trails, your snowmobile can take you through every kind of l和scape, 和, with most trails traveling through private l和, snowmobiling allows you to access some parts of the peninsula that you can’t experience any other time of year.
3 Top Wisconsin Snowmobile Trails
虽然春天, 夏天, 和 fall are often pegged as the best months for outdoor activities, winters allow you to see it from a totally new perspective. Explore all 250 miles of snowmobile trails 在澳门新葡新京 和 see nearly every kind of natural l和scape the region has to offer.
- 安纳佩州步道: This 50-mile stretch of trail takes you from Green Bay to just past the southern county line. 体验常绿空地, 农田, 大草原, 和 wooded areas in their softer, 冬季更白.
- 波塔瓦托米州立公园: Take a snowmobile up 和 down the Niagara Escarpment in Potawatomi State Park, 就在鲟鱼湾外.
- 百利酒港 to 妹妹湾: Travel north from 百利酒港 和 pass through parts of Mud Lake State Wildlife Area, which is nearly inaccessible in the muggy warmer months.
Respect the Trail: Rules for Snowmobile Riders
The seven dedicated snowmobile clubs in the area maintain the trails throughout the county, most of which travel through private l和. These l和owners donate the use of their l和 to snowmobilers, 和 it’s up to the riders to follow the rules 和 keep the extensive trail system open.
Follow these four rules-of-thumb when snowmobiling 在澳门新葡新京:
- Respect private 和 public property by not riding on closed trails.
- 走在小路上. Leaving a trail may result in damage to private property.
- Follow all signage 和 stop at road crossings.
- Do not leave or drop anything along the trail.